Interested in the above course?
Contact the team for further information
This programme is in place for unemployed people looking to get started on a career in construction. Our pre-employment programmes arm you with level 1 certifications covering the health and safety, construction and digital skills needed to get started on a career path within the industry.
Who is the course for?
The Skills Centre Pre-employment Programme has been developed to provide unemployed people with the appropriate Skills and Health & Safety training to assist them in gaining employment within the construction industry.
How is the course delivered?
Classroom-based training course supported by onsite training.
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 1 Health & Safety Exam – CSCS Green Labourers Card
- NOCN Level 1 Certificate in Basic Construction Skills
- TQUK Level 1 Certificate in Principles for Digital Skills
Candidates must meet the below eligibility for the Pre-employment Programme.
- Have been a resident in the UK/Europe for at least the last 3 years
- Be aged 16+
- Must be a resident of a London Borough
- Hold photographic ID
- Must be unemployed
- Candidates over 19+ must be unemployed and be in receipt of a work-related benefit
- Candidates must also be able to commit to attend the required times for the full duration of the programme (Absence is not permitted)
Achievement of this pre-employment programme provides opportunities to progress to further qualifications training and job prospects.